How to Look Mature with Makeup

10:00 AM


Hi everyone!

I’m not sure if you all know it but I’m already 29 and most of the time people don’t believe me. Probably because I just stand 5 feet flat? Or maybe because my voice, as others say, is soft and sometimes sounds like a kid's voice? I don’t know! Whatever the real deal is, being mistaken as a teenager when you seriously need to look your real age can be both flattering and frustrating at the same time, which is why I came up with this makeup tutorial to help other girls out there who go through the same dilemma as I do.


PRODUCTS USED:

To all my readers, have you ever had any trouble proving your age to someone before? If you do, share your experience on the comment section below. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe